Sending us your photos
Please refer to our terms for photography posting.
Terms For Photography Posting
Please respect others when posting photographs and treat others as you would expect to be treated yourself.
- Photographs you post
- Respect for others
- Copyright and third party rights
- Restricting access
- How to post a photograph
Photographs you post
- You grant to Rimstock and its parent company and/or related entities the right to use your photograph, name, likeness and other submissions including (but not limited to) those you have tagged with #MyRimstockWheels, #RimstockAlloys, #RimstockMotorsport, #RimstockRacing or any other hashtags that relate to the Rimstock brand in perpetuity and for any marketing, advertising and promotional purposes, including use on www.Rimstock.com and the Rimstock social media pages. Rimstock may use, reproduce, distribute, alter and/or edit in any manner it chooses in its sole discretion.
- You are responsible for the content of any photos that you post.
- Any photo you post will be available to anyone with access to our website or social media sites.
- For your own protection and that of the rights of others you are advised not to post personal information about yourself or others within your photos e.g home address; home telephone number; mobile etc.
- Posting of confidential information is prohibited. If you are aware that or think that your photo may include confidential information then do not post it.
- You may not use your photo to advertise commercial businesses and services.
- Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and requests for money are prohibited.
- This is for individual use only. Companies or corporations may not post photos, nor should individuals use the site to promote organisations with whom they have a professional connection.
- Rimstock will choose which photographs it wishes to use. By posting a photograph, there is no guarantee that Rimstock will choose to use it.
Respect for Others
- Photos should not attack, intimidate or invade the privacy of other people.
- Please do not post photos of anyone without their permission (or, if they include children, without the child’s parent or guardian’s permission).
- Do not to post any material which may be discriminatory or cause offence on the grounds of an individual's sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, working status (part-time, fixed term).
- You may not post any material or links to any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening or otherwise in violation of the law.
Copyright and Third Party Rights
- You own the copyright to the material you post but you agree to grant us perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive rights to publish your entry on any media.
- You agree that you will not use this forum to post any copyright material which is not your own without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- We reserve the right to remove photographs for any user who persistently breaks these rules.
If you wish to make a complaint regarding a photograph i.e. that it is objectionable, in breach of copyright or otherwise in breach of these Rules then please contact us at media@Rimstock.com. If a formal complaint is made against you, we reserve the right to refuse to further posts from you. While Rimstock has control over its own gallery, where a photograph is posted on third party sites (eg social media) it may be out of Rimstock’s control whether or not it can require the removal of a photograph. In such cases, you will need to contact the third party website directly.
Photographs posted to this site are those of the individual and in no way represent the views of Rimstock.com. We reserve the right to remove any photograph for any reason whatsoever in our sole discretion.
How to post a photograph
Hashtag use hashtags that relate to the Rimstock brand
Users can tag a photo of themselves with a vehicle displaying Rimstock Alloy Wheels with one of our brand hashtags on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. This use of the hashtags will pull images in to our approval tool and images that abide to the brand guidelines will be published on the site.
If published, their social handle will become their username and their profile photo will be made public. Visitors will be able to click on the profile image or username to be taken to view the users’ social account.